Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sexiest Women Trendy Footwear 2013 Ideas

This collection is beautiful and very wearable. The chic Giovanna Battaglia is a big fan of Aquazzura’s shoes and so is Nina Garcia. What I love: the colorful snakeskin, soft suede, small laser-cut star details, string tie closures…there are many different styles I love – and want! My favorite designs: the Amazon (can’t decide between the nude & blue), Very Sexy in blue and the Sexy Star in pink. I also featured the nude Amazon sandal in my recent shoe crush post. Look for this collection available online around the end of November. Until then, you can shop the fall collection online at Shopbop, LuisaViaRoma & Saks Fifth Avenue. Which styles strike your fancy?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...